Why Choose Best Beach Tent For Family
Are you a beach bum? If yes, you are probably acquainted with the great enticing feeling one gets when you are out on the beach. Like the waves splashing against each other, the sun warming you up, while you are sipping one of the best margaritas in town. All these sweep the cobwebs of your normal routine that gets so boring.
But without the right beach essentials, you won’t experience any fun on the beach.
What is more relaxing than enjoying the leisure of sitting under a shady beach tent and feeling the cool breeze crawl past your skin sipping cold coconut water as the sun lazily sticks up the sky.
Beach tents are the best way to start your beach day. All you need to do is to buy a nice tent that can be zipped up when you go out to surf.
Below are some great options for beach tents you can choose from.
1.Pacific Breeze Easy Up Beach Tent
Being globally trusted to deliver the best beach products, Pacific Breeze brand is sure to deliver only the best.
These lightweight and compact beach tents are designed to fully protect you from wind, rain, and the sun.
Crafty built with the Ultraviolet Protection Factor, a well-known fabric that regulates the number of ultraviolet rays reaching your skin.
The beach tent is molded from a polyester material that is water-resistant and breathable.
Ventilation, check! Pacific Breeze tent is fixed with large windows to allow air circulation in this spacious tent.
- It has 50+ UPF sun protection that is amazing.
- Accessorized with sand pockets, a carrying case, and stakes.
- Made of a fiberglass frame and a PE floor that is also water-resistant.
- Beach tent is compact and lightweight too. You can also move around with it since it is portable.
- The fiberglass poles tend to fray during the assembling of the tent.
- Beach tent is not larger for tall people so your legs would go unprotected from the sun.
2.Easthills Outdoors Instant Shader
This deluxe beach tent is very large and can fit four adults and kids not forgetting the family pet!
Despite this beach tent being larger, setting it up is super easy.
It has two-sided roll-up windows to allow maximum ventilation in the tent! We would not want you to fry up in the tent.
Accessorized with one meshed pockets where one can store their items like sunscreen, sunshades, your phone, and many other personals you might have brought with you.
Security? East Hills Outdoor beach tents have an entrance that can be zipped up giving you much privacy when it comes to changing into your swimming suit among other private things.
Made from polyester fabric(185T) that is coated with the famous UPF for regulating and preventing harmful UV rays accessing your skin.
- The beach tent is extra-large enough to fit a family in.
- Has a zipper front for privacy and security of your items when out surfing.
- The tent has a compact and lightweight construction hence it is easy to carry the tent around.
- Well equipped with one bag to carry the tent in, ten plastic stakes, a storage pouch, and four guy lines.
- The plastic parts of this tent snap and break.
- Set up and packing can be quite a challenge.
3.ABC CANOPY Canopy Tent
Talk of flashy, trendy, and smart!
ABC Canopy tent is exactly what the name states. This is a pop-up beach tent that is sure to give you enough shade as the day rolls by.
Being made from a 600D polyester with a PU lining, this tent becomes water and windproof accompanied by a 50+UV protection.
With no tools required, an ABC Canopy tent set up is easy. Just a one minute exercise!
Accessorized with sandbags, stakes, and ropes that help the frame of the tent withstand harsh weather conditions. This is a total plus for you if you decide to go for it!
Instead of dragging your tent all the way till to your car, ABC Canopy has made work much easier by adding a four-wheeled backpack which will sort your dragging issue out.
- Made with a strong sturdy durable canopy and frame.
- The canopy tent is waterproof, windproof, and has UPF protection.
- This particular tent is very spacious and its design has considered people who are tall. No need to keep on worrying that you will have a sore neck due to frequent bending. ABC has covered that for you.
- Easy to assemble the tent and disassemble it
- When it rains, water tends to accumulate at the roof making the tent collapse.
- Shoulders straps of the bag snap and break easily.
4.Coleman Beach Shade Shelter
Flashing with a floor that has extended front zips is the Coleman Beach tent.
This tent is mercifully equipped with storage pockets where you can put your sunscreen or sunshades.
A striking feature that makes it stand out from all other tents is that it has a cloth line where you can hang all your wet clothes till the dripping water comes off.
Accessorized with ground stakes and pre-attached guylines that makes the set up of this tent easier.
This beach tent is actually portable!
It is crafted along with a back window to allow free air circulation whenever you feel like the tent is too hot and heating up.
- This tent is lightweight and portable.
- It has an easy setup and disassembling method.
- Has zips to ensure you still have your privacy even when on the beach relaxing.
- It has an effective shade that protects you from the harsh rays of the sun.
- The tent itself is not sturdy with only four sandbags holding it down, it requires a minimum of six sandbags.
- Seams of the material start ripping up apart after a number of usages.
5.Schylling Ultra-Portable Play Shade
Looking for a special tent meant your beautiful playful kid? Then Schylling is the answer to your search.
This tent is made from SFP+ material that protects your toddler from the harmful sun rays.
This crafted and patented designed tent pops up in seconds to save you all the hassle of fixing things that take more than a minute to do.
Want to change the position of the tent? This should be no problem at all since the tent itself is lightweight and portable.
It is well equipped with sandbags and tie-down pegs to hold the tent securely into place.
- The tent is lightweight and portable.
- Child friendly and just has the right size for them.
- Made from quality material.
- Guaranteed protection from the sun.
- The tent is not tall enough for a breastfeeding adult to sit up.
- Closing the tent up can be quite a challenge.
6.Sport-Brella Canopy Umbrella
A family fun time is taken to another level in your own backyard, welcome to the tent that resembles an umbrella.
At 8foot, the canopy is set to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
It boasts of dual meshed windows at the top for air and light circulation.
5mm steel stands as well as 4mm ribs strongly support the canopy.
It also comes with dual side anchor chords for extreme weather
The umbrella is spacious and well ventilated. The entrance is big enough to seat 4 to 5 individuals.
Made from water and stain resistant polyester, this tent will serve you a couple of years longer.
The umbrella comes with side pockets for putting sand to hold it down during extremely windy weather.
- Spacious and well-ventilated tent so far.
- Fabric made from stain-resistant material.
- Dual windows at the top make it well lit.
- The package includes dual anchor chords for extreme weather.
- It cannot withstand windy weather.
- Putting sand at the side pockets to hold it down during extremely windy weather can be quite tiring.
7.Genji Sports One-Step Beach Tent
Tall people, this one is specially made for you. The only tall portable tent so far.
An easy to assemble tent that takes less than a minute. Just push and it instantly goes up.
Made from nylon fabric that is easy to maintain and clean.
4 pockets are built in to put sand for holding it down during windy weather.
It is well ventilated with side zippered openings and a door whose flap can be used as an extra seating space.
- The only tent that considers tall people. It is tall enough.
- Easy to assemble with only one push and it instantly goes up.
- Frames are made from durable fiberglass.
- The package comes with a carrying bag.
- The nylon material keeps the inside hot.
- The nylon is too light and can be blown off by the wind easily.
8.Neso Grande Beach Shelter
Finally, let us look at the easiest canopy to set up. Neso Grande Beach Shelter is open on the side of the tent that gives you shelter overhead just like an umbrella although the back is slanting towards the sand.
This portable tent weighs 4lbs. An easy carry over your shoulder.
Rust-proof aluminum poles are included in the packages for suspension and stability. There’s no need of looking for tree suspension.
It can be used for most outdoor activities. The fabric is made from a blend of nylon and lycra that is water-resistant.
- The most airly Canopy so far.
- It allows you to bring in a rug for seating on.
- The perfect option for sundowners. Gives the best seating open position for watching the sunset.
- It is easy to set up, portable, and foldable.
- The open style shelter could be blown away easily by the wind.
- Steel would have been best for durability instead of the plastic on the feet of the poles.
How to choose the best beach tent for a family
Time spent setting up and dismantling the tents must be considered. The less time taken equals more fun time. Genji Sports One-Step Beach Tent is a great option as it takes less than a minute to set up. After your much-deserved rest you may want a tent that is easy to dissemble.
Space: A spacious tent gives room to accommodate more people and allows individuals to relax in desired positions. Your gear and food require enough and ventilated space.
Fabric: Beaches are windy and your tent may be blown off if the fabric is not strong. Some tents come with stands in the middle and others have anchor chords on the side to firmly hold it down.
A well-ventilated tent should come in handy for larger families. Huddling up in a tent can cause a nauseous feeling in warm and hot weather.
Finally, go for UVA and UVB patented tents. Children forget to apply sun lotions but having these kinds of tents can be lifesaving.
Where do you plan to use your tent?
Backyard camping has become a norm nowadays and fun activity for children. Where you plan to set up your tent is determined by the terrain and weather. You may want to consider a tent that is strong enough to withstand all weather. Beach tents need not be heavy, the light fabric will be a much wiser option as the sun is set to be hot. You are spoilt with choices to consider whether your tent can withstand the harsh wind at the beaches.
Your family size will dictate the kind of tent to buy. It must be big enough for everyone. But it is also important to look at fabric, make, and stand.
Tent fabric should be strong to endure harsh weather conditions and last longer.
The frames holding it together should be sturdy and rust-resistant.
Summertime can be hot most of the time, choosing a shelter that will shield your skin from the harmful sun rays will ensure your beach time is worth anything. A well-ventilated tent is worth having during these hot days. Relaxation demands comfort and an enjoyable environment but most of all have fun, won’t you?
Leave a Reply