Why Choose Best Hammock Straps
If you are planning to go out for camping, hiking, long drives, trekking, or just want to relax in your own backyard, you may want to use hammocks to get that deserved rest in between your outdoor activities.
Hammocks are suspended beds that allow you to enjoy mother nature while you are airborne. For a minimum of twenty feet off the ground.
Hammock straps are the weight bearers and having poor quality may send you to the floor with a thud.
Most hammock straps are made from durable polyester that does not shrink. Length is also a factor to look at before purchase. Shopping for them may be a headache if you have no idea what to look for. Below is a list of our best pick, take a look.
1. Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock Straps
How about supporting a company that gives back to the community. Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock Straps donates occasionally to charities with its outdoor equipment or proceeds. When you purchase from ENO you are guaranteed that your money will put a smile on a needy person at some point.
These nine feet long straps are wide enough to fit any tree with ease. They are nature friendly and do not harm trees.
Polyester webbing is used to make the strap and the triple stitching discourages fraying.
It can comfortably support 400 pounds of human weight without failing. It looks colorful in blue and black. You will have to buy carabiners and carry bag separately.
- The maximum allowed weight is 400 pounds.
- Polyester webbing is used to make the straps.
- ENO donates proceedings to charity.
- These straps are nature friendly and do not harm trees.
- The manufacturer does not offer a warranty.
- No, carry bag or carabiners in the package.
2. Foxelli Hammock Straps
Are you looking for hammock straps that do not sag or shrink however long they are used?
Look no further, Foxelli Hammock Straps are your best outdoor partner. They come in two sets of 20 feet long straps that are oneinch wide.
These straps have 40 anchor loops and two top loops for attaching on a tree.
Although they are lightweight, they can hold 2000 pounds when combined. This means that you and your partner can comfortably rest on them without failures.
By any chance, if you feel unsatisfied with these straps, the manufacturer offers a 30day full return policy.
- These straps do not sag or shrink however long they are used.
- They are made from polyester webbing which is strong and durable.
- The straps are 20 feet long each with an inch width.
- Setting up is easy and no knotting is required.
- You will have to buy carabiners separately as they are not included in the package.
- The carry bag included in the package is not longlasting.
3. Wise Owl Outfitters Hammock Straps
This supersoft on trees strap is 10 feet long and has a wide oneinch width.
The packers include free carabiners which are 2D and a carry bag.
Wise Owl Outfitters Hammock Straps have a triple grey interior stitch.
These straps can hold a maximum weight of 500 pounds when combined. It is best used by children.
The polyester used on it is webbing and does not fray. With its strength, you can lay down on the hammock all day with the assurance that you’ll stay afloat.
- It is a treefriendly strap.
- It comes with two free 2D carabiners.
- They do not stretch but are easy to adjust.
- They are 10 feet long each with oneinch width.
- Both straps hold 500 pounds.
- It cannot hold the weight of two people at a go.
4. Bear Butt Kodiak Hammock Straps
This triplestitched strap has unquestionable strength that can hold 1000pounds.
It comes with 20 loops on each of the straps and you get to say bye to knots.
Bear Butt Kodiak Hammock Straps is made from polyester webbing which is nonstretch and does not shrink.
The anchor straps get rid of knots, this assures your safety while using the hammock. A top loop is provided to hook on the tree.
If you are not satisfied with your strap, the manufacturer allows you to return it and get your money back.
- The straps are 10 feet long each and one inch wide.
- The package includes two free carabiners
- Each strap has 20 anchor loops.
- The manufacturer offers a 100 percent money back policy.
- The maximum weight allowed is low.
5. Rallt Hammock Tree Straps
Two sets of carabiners and two straps are included in the package. The manufacturer saves you money by including a free durable drawstring carry bag.
Rallt Hammock Tree Straps are 10feet long each with 18 anchor loops on each strap.
These tree hammock straps can support over 2000lb human weight.
For your safety, Rallt Hammock Tree Straps have stitched a reflective line on the straps that glows at night.
These straps are best used in camping, hiking, backyard resting, and even on the beach. Their suspension can be done on trees, rocks, or stands.
- Two free carabiners are included in the package.
- Each strap is 10 feet long.
- Each strap has 18 anchor loops on it.
- The manufacturer includes a free drawstring carry bag.
- The nylon on the drawstring bag shrinks after washing.
6. Hammock Straps Suspension
This product includes a set of two carabiners which are sturdy and can hold an average weight of 2000lb.
Hammock Straps Suspension is 12 feet long and it does not sag.
A drawstring carry bag is included in the package. These straps are made of nonstretch polyester which does not webb out or shrinks.
They can be used on natural trees without damaging them or steel stands.
Storing them while dry give them a longer life span.
Additional strength is enforced by the triple inner stitching and a heavy-duty 40 loops for an anchor.
- The package includes two carabiners and a drawstring bag.
- The straps are 12 feet long.
- It holds an average weight of 2000lb.
- They are made of polyester webbing that is durable.
- You might want to buy separate good quality carabiners.
7. Pys XL Hammock Straps
These lovely hammock straps can hold an average weight of 2000pounds without wasting away.
Made from durable polyester that does not stretch or shrink, Pys XL Hammock Straps will serve you many years.
The package includes a reading manual and a storage bag although you will have to buy carabiners separately.
It comes in 10 feet long with 20 loops for anchoring. Sporting a black color with an interior blue stitch.
The straps are lightweight and are treefriendly.
- This strap is 10 feet long each and is black in color with a blue stitch in the middle.
- The package includes a storage bag and a reading manual.
- It is made from polyester and can hold a weight of about 2000pounds.
- The strap has 20 loops but you will have to buy carabiners separately.
- The package does not include carabiners.
- These straps are not multipurpose.
8. Pro Hammock Tree Hanging Straps
If you are looking for a treefriendly hammock strap then look no further. Pro Hammock Tree Hanging Straps does not damage trees. You get to strap trees that are grown twenty feet apart from each other. This allows you not to cut trees so that you can strap your hammock.
It comes with 30 loops to anchor your hammock and it does not stretch.
The manufacturer offers a oneyear warranty with a hundred percent money back policy.
The package includes free carabiners which are sturdy and longlasting.
The polyester webbing fabric used on the strap does not fray, stretch, or shrink. Webbing and the 15 interior stitches make it stronger and durable.
- This strap is made from nonstretch nylon.
- The package includes carabiners.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It is 16 feet long with 15 triple stitches inside it.
- Stitches wear out after some time.
How To Choose Best Hammock Straps
When out shopping for your hammock straps, there a few things to look out for. Here are a few characteristics that should point out the best strap to you.
Can your hammock strap withstand harsh weather conditions? Will it begin to fray the moment you start using it? What about your weight, will it manage it? These are the questions you need to ask yourself and also consider them when out shopping for hammock straps. The best hammock strap should be able to hold your weight, should not fray or tear. Look for a hammock strap that will last you longer than the usual period, at least more than four seasons on end. Polyester webbing design increases the strength of your hammock strap.
Since we are all after a hammock that does not tear or stretch too much resulting in bagginess. The common and recommended fabric for hammock straps is polyester or nylon. These two have greatly served customers for years on end and we are still receiving a fivestar rating. Choose a hammock strap that is made from either of the listed fabrics.
We will view this from a different point of view. The weight aspect comes in two dimensions. The first dimension is that does your hammock strap take much of your space either in your backpack or in your car trunk? If not, then you have got the best quality. Second, is your strap a lightweight product? Will it make work easier to carry around your gear?
This is also another important aspect to look for when shopping for hammock straps. Despite the fact that you can comfortably tie your hammock on poles, you will also want to tie or set it up between two trees. If the case or situation is where you have trees, then you should probably consider going for a hammock strap that is long enough to reach the trees. Also, it is advisable to go for long straps since your spot could always change and you know that places, trees, and spots do vary.
Is it easy to set up or mount your hammock? The best quality hammock strap is one that has no hassles. You should not worry about binding or even wrapping it around the poles or trees. You should spend less time installing it and spend more time relaxing comfortably in your hammock. Why don’t you go for a hammock strap that saves you the hassle of interrupting your rest and going down to adjust the height of your hammock every now and then? Setting up should take you less than three minutes as spaced apart from each strap is only 20 feet.
Keep your carabiners in a cool dry place to avoid rusting. A good paint coat will ensure that your carabiners have a longer life span.
If by any chance you get a nylon carry bag, do not hesitate to replace it with a better fabric like cotton. Nylon shrinks with time.
Children can comfortably use hammock straps that allow 500pounds weight or below. While you are at it, avoid straps that require knotting. Suspension using carabiners and loops are stronger than knots.
For longevity, ensure that your straps are stored in a cool and dry place while dry. If you store them while wet they might grow mold and wither away.
Find the best hammock strap that is compatible with all hammocks, remember the better the strap is the longer it will serve you.
When making the ultimate decision, it is worth noting that some straps add value to your options. Having a reflective stitch means that you are visible to all at night. Others are made treefriendly. Strapping a hammock 20 feet apart from each other means that you reduce tree cutting thereby saving trees. In the end, your relaxation matters most. Buy a package that will hold your weight comfortably. The many the loops are, the stronger your strap will be. Have a well deserved relaxing day, won’t you?
Leave a Reply