Why Choose Best Cigarette Lighter
Fire is among the simplest but vital discoveries the world has made. It’s not possible to imagine mankind without fire
Fire assures protection and warmth, the heat allows you to cook food and do so much within our homes. Just like water, man can not live without fire.
Lighters are a lovely innovation that gives smokers the comfort of lighting cigarettes anywhere and anytime.
Below is a list of options one can choose from.
1. Tonino Lamborghini Cigar Lighter
This cool windproof lighter has got a great design and style that flaunts the eye with its classic combination of a triple jet flame.
This cool lighter comes in several vibrant colors be sure to check them out.
It comes with a flashy and stylish logo with the name Lamborghini on it.
This lighter has a fuel gauge right at the top of the logo to show you when you really need to refill your lighter.
Do not forget to check out the casing. You might fall in love with it as I did.
- Tonino’s stylish design is outstanding and attractive.
- It has a triple jet flame that is worth your pocket.
- The pocket lighter is designed to be windresistant.
- Tonino pocket lighter comes with a great zipper case.
- This pocket lighter igniter does not work consistently.
- The painted surface of the pocket lighter comes off quickly.
2. JUNL Refillable Butane Lighter
Who would not want a lighter that has a flexible neck rotating up to a hundred and eighty degrees?
The torch is accessorized with a safety lock to prevent accidental ignition even when your kids are playing with it.
It has a long nozzle that is designed with hollow textures to help with maximum heat dissipation and can support the burning flame for a longer time without going off.
This torch has an adjustable flame. With this torch, you have the liberty to set it to a size that you please.
With JUNL products, you absolutely can’t be wrong.
Also, this torch can be used in baking, caramelizing sugar, searing a steak, toasting, melting cheese, creme` Brulee`, and other culinary activities.
- This lighter is unique since it has a flexible neck that can rotate to a hundred and eighty degrees.
- It is designed to have a safety lock to avoid misuse by children or even accidental ignition.
- The lighter’s flame is adjustable to the point where you are satisfied.
- When your butane fuel has run out, you can easily refill it thanks to its craftsmanship and design.
- The butane fuel leaks out slowly at the bottom.
- When the lighter is on the torch tends to get hot and overheat.
3. Moretti Vertigo Churchill Cigar Lighter
Lavishly crafted and designed with a sleek silver finish is the Moretti Vertigo lighter
This particular lighter is a quadruple flame lighter.
It is well equipped with a full view window(3 sides) that alerts you when to refill your lighter.
Accessorized with a stylish cigar punch cutter that is a foldout.
Its metal construction is durable and solid.
The light flame is windproof. A perfect choice for campers.
- This lighter is trendy and sleek.
- The rubber covering ensures a proper grip of the lighter.
- Has a cigar punch cutter that is foldout.
- This lighter has a threeside window view so you will know when to refill your lighter.
- The refill valve of the lighter is far from the nozzle so when refilling the lighter with butane you end up spilling on yourself.
- The base of the lighter is not flat so the pocket lighter can not stand on its own when placed on a surface.
4. Best Cigar Lighter
Designed and crafted from an Italian inspiration.
This lighter in all ways makes you feel classy and stylish plus expensive too just from a single look.
The lighter has a large butane tank where you can refill it.
This lighter can also suit your table or office desk without tampering with your decor. It in fact blends in nicely with any modern decor.
It has a single button for igniting the lighter to produce the quad flame.
The lighter’s head is movable towards any direction.
It is easy to use this lighter.
- The butane tank is large and makes sure that you never run out of fuel.
- Its quality is Italian inspired and can fit and settle nicely on your office desk suiting any modern decor perfectly.
- This particular lighter is accessorized with a single button to make lighting easy.
- The lighter’s design is solid and sturdy.
- The igniter of the lighter tends to be faulty sometimes.
- The lighter’s trigger does not lock.
5. Zippo Armor Pocket Lighter
Looking for a good example of a lighter that has a soft unique touch of silver, then Zippo Armor pocket lighter got your back.
This solid pocket lighter is reusable and best of all, it is refillable! Who would not want a refillable pocket lighter to save on the cost of always buying another lighter now and then?
This lighter comes with a solid logo of Zippo underneath it making you feel you are worth the brand.
The lighter’s metal case is constructed in a way that makes the pocket lighter durable.
Also, this lifetime guaranteed pocket lighter is windproof. It can withstand lighting up in windy areas.
- The metal construction makes it durable.
- Zippo Armor lighter is windproof.
- The pocket lighter can be refilled when fuel runs out.
- Sleek and trendy design.
- The fuel of this lighter gets used up easily so you need to keep on refilling now and then.
- The lighter flint breaks into two after a number of uses.
6. Cigar Lighter, Triple 3 Jet Flame
This cigarette lighter is designed to have a sleek metal body with a large base that can give a bigger surface area for lighting any object be it large or small, thin or thick.
The lighter is butane refillable.
Cigar lighter has a flame adjusting knob in which you can reduce or increase the height of your flame at any time.
Has a three triple jet flame
It comes with a window fuel view where you can know if your lighter needs refilling or not. The refill valve also comes in handy.
- It has a triple jet flame that is suitable for BBQ, hiking, camping, bonfire events, and many other outdoor activities.
- A large flame base that gives you a wide surface area when lighting objects of any size, no hassles.
- Comes packed away in a lovely and exquisite box.
- The pocket lighter is refillable and its fame can be adjusted.
- Pushing down the cap can be quite a hassle.
- The lighter’s adjustment knob comes off easily.
7. Mantello Catador Cigarette Lighter
Are you a smoker that really cares about his or her lighter quality? Well if yes, Mantello Catador Cigarette lighter should strike you just as it did to me.
This classy pocket lighter is light and fits perfectly in your pocket. You can move around with it. No limitations put across.
Its sleek design and an attractive logo should be sure to awe you and your friends.
The cigar lighter has a gas flow adjustment knob where you can regulate the butane coming out of your trusted partner. Do not forget to adjust the gas flow the first time you have filled your lighter with fuel. This is to avoid damages or even scalding your skin.
Once you buy it , you are given a lovely gift box to pack it. So much for class right?
Don’t forget to recommend this lighter to your friends if you liked it.
- The flame can be adjusted to allow efficient burning.
- The lighter provides a triple jet of a butane torch.
- The punched cigar has a cigar hole attachment to hold it.
- The gas chamber is refillable and has a knob for adjusting the gas levels.
- The lighter does not have a fuel window to alert you when it needs to be refilled.
- The cigarette lighter flint is faulty.
8. ZGAR Torch Cigar Lighter
This particular cigarette lighter is designed in a way that makes the light easy to use.
It is crafted and designed to have a sleek body that feels nice in your palm.
A ZGAR torch lighter is butane fueled and amazingly, it complies with the DOT and TSA rules about traveling. But don’t forget, it must be empty while on a plane.
The lighter’s flame can be adjusted (thanks to its adjusting knob) to height or size you feel is suitable for you.
This refillable pocket lighter has a double jet flame which is strong and steady.
ZGAR also has a fuel gauge window where you can be able to see the fuel level and know if it is time to refill it or not.
It also has a nice fold-out punch cutter.
The pocket lighter comes wrapped in a nice exquisite box. I am sure you will love it.
- Designed with a handy punch cutter.
- The lighter’s flame height can be adjusted to your comfortable height.
- Its body is well crafted with a sleek design that is a hundred percent sure to catch your eye.
- Fits your pocket perfectly without any hassles thanks to its sleek body.
- It does not come filled with butane so you have to fill it first before use.
- After a couple of uses, the light starts to malfunction and the lighter won’t light with only one click, it requires multiple flicks to get the lighter working.
How To Choose the Best Cigarette Lighter
You should go for lighters that only use butane as its fuel. Butane does not affect the smell or even the taste of your cigars like all other fuels that you used to buy from a gas station or even a smoke shop. Butane burns your cigar leaving no traces of any chemical residue or unpleasant tastes transferred to your cigar.
Type of flame:
This might not be a big deal to you since you will say that you have bought a lighter so automatically it has a flame, yes you are right. But under these, we are specifically going to go for the best flame. There are different types of flame, we have a single flame, double flame, and tripleflame. All these are good but we would not want you to light a lighter in front of people and there is a sudden breeze that blows off your flame. Can you feel that embarrassment because I do! A strong flame would do you more good than harm.
Style and Design:
We would not want you to feel shy while lighting your cigar just because the pocket lighter is poorly constructed and has a fading design. While out there shopping please do mind your taste and fashion. Ask yourself if the lighter you want to pick suits your class. There are great options to choose from and different brands too.
As we consider the lighter’s weight, we need to put it in mind that we want a lighter that can flexibly travel with me and not burden me with its heavyweight.
Under the size aspect, we are focusing on the ability to carry it around in your pocket. I know you would always want to have your lighter with you. So don’t forget to check its size.
The jet power should be of concern. Is it a single flame or double flame? Is your flame strong and able to withstand harsh weather conditions?
When singling lighters out you might want a windproof lighter as a perfect outdoor partner.
A lighter that is safe in your pocket is a plus for outdoor people, harsh sunlight causes some to explode.
Finally, of all cigarette lighters out there in the market, Butane lighters are the best resort. You should probably consider the taste of your cigar and smell when going for other lighters that are not using butane.
Leave a Reply