Reasons to get the best soft coolers
Getting soft cooler in today’s market can become quite a tedious task, getting the ideal product that can carry out the basics and a little extra is what customer deserves.
Soft coolers are generally lightweight, easy to carry around, and can accommodate as many drinks as the conventional larger coolers.
You may need to check out this thread to get amazing deals on some of the best soft coolers out there.
1. Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler with Removable Liner
Are you interested in a budget-friendly and simple soft cooler? Well, this might just be a great deal for you, as the Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler with Removable Liner is an ideal beach, picnic, and kayaking companion.
Though not capable of longer ice retention, this low capacity cooler (13″x12″x9″) remains a suitable indoor and outdoor item.
You don’t need to break the bank if all you desire from a soft cooler is to keep your drinks cold throughout your picnic day, so don’t expect high-performance features on this item.
This soft cooler pack some impressive features such as a removable hard-bodied liner that cleans up pretty quick, bungee storage system, and a nice collection of interior/exterior pockets.
- Different color variants to choose from
- Triple mesh pockets, lid bungee to help secure valuables as well as a front zippered pocket
- There is an antimicrobial-treated lining
- Easy to remove the hard liner for quick cleansing to avoid rigidity
- The insulation system is not the best in today’s market
- Heavier items may be difficult to carry with the strapping design
- Due to the necessity of ice in your cooler, this product can only accommodate less than 16 cans of your favorite drinks.
2. TOURIT 30 Can Soft Cooler
For anyone in search of a quality soft cooler at a budget-friendly rate, then you may need to consider the TOURIT 30 Can Soft Cooler.
This cooler boasts of an amazing carry handle and you can occasionally lubricate the zipper to obtain the best user experience.
You also get external zippered pockets and a backside mesh pocket which is often absent in high-end coolers.
You get an additional integrated bottle opener so you never forget this important camping item.
This soft cooler also comes with a pocket schematic, UV resistant, and high puncture feature. Users also enjoy a 3-year warranty on this unit to deliver that extra peace of mind.
- For quick access, users get a full zip top
- There’s a built-in bottle opener
- Great price tag
- 3-year warranty
- Get ice cold drinks for up to three days
- Users enjoy zippered pockets as well as an exterior mesh
- Durable material against abrasion, UV damage as well as a puncture
- Strapping not suitable for heavy items
- Quite expensive
- The zipper is quite questionable
3. Polar Bear Coolers Nylon Line
This soft cooler is the best selling item among the Polar Bear collection, and besides just being manufactured by one of the most trusted brands in the market, this s a cooler with an impressive design and overall performance.
There is a high-density insulation system that ensures your drinks stay frozen for at least twenty-four hours.
There is also an amazing feature for all users, wait for it, the liner on this soft cooler is bulletproof.
Additionally, the interior liner which is made of an FDA approved antimicrobial double-coated material is designed to boost the performance of this unit.
The premium quality of the double-hemmed nylon has been designed to ensure durability and a puncture-proof cooler.
The Polar Bear Coolers Nylon Line’s zipper has a tough YKK rustproof as well as a weatherized build that makes it easy to use on this cooler without causing any serious damage.
- A better insulation system could have been put in place
4. YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler
This is undoubtedly one of the best soft coolers in the market in terms of soft-sided insulation, for anyone interested in a cooler with a long term warranty, then this may be the best choice for you.
The durability, waterproof, mildew resistant to puncture, and abrasion due to the DryHide Shell makes this soft cooler one of the best in the market.
The YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler employs the ColdCell insulation which is currently the best in today’s market.
If you don’t mind splashing extra cash on getting a few hours of ice retention, then you could invest in this soft cooler.
Although the Hopper lacks real sleeves for storing utensils, it also packs a variety of YETI accessories for easy integration.
You get long hours of carrying handles from the strapping design on this unit when fully loaded and users can enjoy different size variants.
You also get the hydro lock zipper feature that helps to retain and prevent water from getting into this cooler.
- There is the DryHide Shell feature that gives this unit a totally waterproof, durable, and mildew resistant feature.
- Ice retention for days due to the ColdCell Insulation system
- Compatibility with a few YETI accessories
- A variety of sizes and colors to choose from
- Great shoulder straps for carrying heavy items
- You can pull all the way around to gain access to the top of this cooler
- 100% leakproof
- Insufficient external storage space
- Quite expensive
- You may need to exert some force to get the zipper open so try purchasing zipper lubricants to prevent this frequent occurrence.
5. AO Coolers Canvas Soft Cooler
This cooler comes in different colors and sizes; 12, 24, 36, and 48 cans, to give users a variety of options.
The durable design of the canvas outer shell makes it an ideal companion for outdoor activities.
For those air travels, this unit meets the requirements in the US. You also get a useful item for carrying snacks and beverages for the kids.
The AO Coolers Canvas Soft Cooler is scratch/impact resistant due to the built-in 5-layer insulation system.
You also get an eco-friendly leakproof item made of the toughest TPU, this item also falls in the lightweight category even with the insulation layers.
There’s more, you can store hot meals with this soft cooler which makes it one of the most essential soft coolers for camping.
- Easy to clean
- Quality insulation system
- Awkward shape
- Zipper and lining may often pose a challenge
6. OtterBox Trooper 20
This is a popular manufacturer of durable smartphone cases and with this soft cooler, you get a similar design from a range of rugged units.
Though similar to the YETI, this design has a distinguished lid with a hinged clasp that pops up with one hand.
Users could flip a water-filled cooler with water while in total darkness without getting water out.
The stout shape of this cooler makes it is a compatible soft-sided insulation unit, there’s also an additional bottle opener for users to get the best out of a compact unit.
Users also get a small pocket to store keys and a fully-stout interior makes this unit a perfect camping companion.
There is a bottle opener included in this unit and you can get up to 3 days of ice retention on your expeditions.
- The insulation system is amazing
- Great fit and build
- Amazing one-hand lid design
7. Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Cooler
This is one of the best selling and affordable high-performance unit on this list, users also enjoy a unique and patented zipperless technology.
There’s also an FDA compliant hard-body liner as well as a deep-freeze insulation system common with this unit.
The shoulder straps of this soft cooler are quite comfortable when carrying heavy items.
- Easy to carry around
- You may want to opt for a different cooler with a more reliable 24-hour option.
8. eBags Crew Cooler II
This high capacity cooler can accommodate quite a number of your favorite drinks and has been designed using premium quality 840D twisted poly which was originally developed to meet the needs of pilots and flight attendants.
There are also two different compartments to distinguish cold meals and drinks, there’s also an extra zippered mesh storage pocket to store small items.
You get long excellent ice retention on this unit and this is an ideal family camping companion.
- Accommodates enough foodstuff and drinks
- You get an amazing customer satisfaction rating on this unit
- There could have been more improvement on this item
Choosing the best soft coolers
Each unit in this article has a unique feature that makes it an outstanding product to purchase in today’s market.
Some of the notable features include the;
Get a product that accommodates the right amount of items including ice without jeopardizing the number of drinks.
One of the most important features of a cooler is the capacity to accommodate enough drinks.
You need to get the coolers with the right color variations that appeal to the customer.
There are different types of cooler insulation such as the;
This material is best for insulating as well as lightweight materials, it’s cheap and lightweight material.
The cheap soft-sided coolers ordinarily contain foam lining that can keep items cold for long hours.
You need to get the right outdoor material to get you the maximum satisfaction on that camping experience, kindly get a hint on this thread to discover the best brands for you.