Why Choose Best Charging Backpack
About time to get rid of your tattered briefcase and say hello to the modern device charging on the go. Techs have made life easy for that everbusy businessperson, college student, or backpacker to have their devices charge on the go. Charging backpacks are mounted from inside with a charging system or a power bank that has to be previously charged. Other kinds have solar panels mounted on their backs and charge is made easily available. The markets today are flooded with these backpacks but it is our duty to give you the cream of the crop. Here is the list of our top picks.
1. Backpack For Men Extra Large Laptop Bag
The best player in the market for its large size. A bag deemed to be for men but can be used by all.
Great for all your gym gear, laptop, and extra clothes for changing in case you have to go to the gym before heading to work.
College students this one is your best pick, it can fit a 17inch laptop and a couple of books and still charge your devices on the go.
Made from high-quality nylon and polyester, this backpack has an inner compartment that can hold a 13inch Macbook.
A plus feature is the steel handle, you are sure your bag won’t rip minutes after lifting it up.
- Really spacious bag with 20 organizing pockets.
- A considerable gift for any family member.
- A TSA approved bag.
- The charge set includes a USB cable and its external port
- The package does not include a battery or power bank.
- The zips are not lockable.
2. The Hustle Anti-Theft & Business Backpack
This top flap bag has deep interior storage lined with padded pockets and an antitheft lock.
A hidden side passport and credit card pocket is a great choice for international travelers.
The Hustle is made from fleece material for laptop pockets, the exterior is soft EVA back material and the straps are padded well to give your shoulder the desired comfort.
The bag can hold an 18L capacity and you can charge your device on the go from the hip holster via a USB outlet.
The bag is designed to stand upright and the interior accessed from the top. A perfect fit for any salesman as it is bound to carry enough products.
A plus and outstanding feature is that it is made from vegan leather.
- Charging made easy via the USB outlet.
- Padded comfy straps.
- Hidden passport and Credit card pockets.
- A roomy bag with 18L capacity.
- Compared to Backpack For Men Extra Large Laptop Bag in size, The Hustle Anti-Theft & Business Backpack has minimal storage pockets.
- A lot of hustle in charging the power bank outside then returning it to the back.
3. Korin Design Clickpack Pro-Anti-Theft Backpack
Anti slash material bag is a great sport for any active urbanite. Move around with your bag without worrying about theft.
You do not want to miss this, sometimes you may turn away from your bag while you are seated in a park, and in a split of seconds your bag is gone! Korin Design Clickpack Pro-Anti-Theft Backpack gives you a tethering option to yourself in the form of a retractable metal wire lock. Let’s keep our bags to ourselves.
This double zippered bag allows you to put a lock on them.
A twin compartment that opens up like a suitcase is padded and has five organizing pockets. Your water bottle rests well on the side drawstring pocket.
A perfect air travel bag for easy inspection at the airport.
The USB charge port on the hip holster gives you the allowance of charging your device from your pocket.
- Granted IF 20017 Good Award.
- Multiple anti-theft features.
- Water-resistant material.
- Trendy, good looking, and comfy bag with a hand-free hip holster USB charging outlet
- Opening the bag in public exposes your valuables since it opens up like a suitcase.
- The drawstring side bottle pocket is a put-off.
4. Modoker Vintage Laptop Backpack
Are you a classic or vintage person? If yes, you will definitely love this cool bag.
This unisex bag looks trendy and is comfortable on your shoulder.
A perfect bag made from durable, tear-resistant, water-resistant but breathable highquality 600D nylon. The borders are adorned with a strip of brown leather.
The interior is padded for your device’s safety and six has pockets.
Exterior USB charging port is located right above the side water bottle pocket. Enabling you to charge your smartphone handsfree from your pocket.
A flap cover style has a double old fashioned buckle that punctuates its vintage-ish look.
The bag has a 25L capacity and can hold a 15inch laptop, a water bottle, spare change of clothing, and a few books.
- An eye-catching vintagelook design.
- Exterior USB charging port with a complete charging system.
- Durable tear and waterresistant material.
- The shoulder blade top part of the bag is made in a comfy, padded hugging style that lowers the weight on your shoulders.
- The zippers are not lockable.
- Remember to buy a pack battery separately since the charging system package did not include it.
5. Voltaic Systems Array Rapid Solar Backpack
Hikers, cyclers, and outdoors people kindly camp here.
Hello to a bag that literally charges your devices on the go using inbuilt solar panels. That’s right, these panels absolutely guarantee you a full charge wherever you are.
The backpack comes with a 24000mAh battery pack that receives charge from the solar panels. An AC adapter and USB charging cable are included as well.
These battery packs can charge 7 devices at a go or charge a single device seven times before running out of power.
The USB charging port is placed at the top of the bag, close enough to the panels.
Voltaic Systems Array Rapid Solar Backpack is made from lightweight and UV resistant material manufactured from recycled plastic.
With a 25L capacity, the four-compartment bag is roomy enough to carry a 15-inch laptop, a water bottle, and other personal effects in the organizing pockets.
- The package includes a 24000mAh battery pack.
- The three inbuilt solar panels ensure a nonstop device charge life.
- Made from durable UV resistant, recycled plastic material that is water-resistant.
- A perfect pick for outdoor activities.
- To a fashionable person, the solar panel front placement gives an odd look.
- Charging from the top of the bag is awkward.
6. KOPACK Waterproof Anti-Theft Backpack
A waterresistant charging backpack can be a lifesaver during wet seasons. The safety of your valuables is guaranteed and your devices remain charged even during power blackouts. A rain cover is placed at the bottom.
KOPACK antitheft is on another level. Confuse thieves with a no zipper or pockets feature. Actually, both are gently tucked away from public eyes.
Pockets are properly placed on the straps and where your back goes.
A TSA approved bag that passes the scan correctly, a small adequate size that can be placed under your air travel seat.
The USB charging port is carefully set up at the hip holster for easy charging.
Whether you are a night worker or cycler, KOPACK Waterproof AntiTheft Backpack ensures you are noticeable. It comes with a double reflective stripe at the front.
This great mediumsized bag is made of durable tear and waterresistant fabric with interior pockets for a laptop and a few accessories.
- A TSA approved USB charging backpack.
- Accessorized with a rain cover.
- A plus feature against theft; hidden pockets and zipper.
- The bag is made of durable anti-slash and waterresistant fabric.
- The package does not include a power bank.
- The size was too small for daily usage.
7. Ghostek NRGbag 2 Series Backpack
If you love jungles, camping, and safari walk this is your backpack.
This secondgeneration camouflage bag is roomy with a 40L capacity.
The interior has a 15inch laptop compartment and several organizational pockets. The perfect choice for college students and hikers.
The bag is carefully made from polyester fabric and the straps are padded.
The backside has a breathable mesh that is soft and comfy for your back.
The package comes with a 16000mAh power bank and three USB ports (1 exterior and 2 in the inside) This allows you to charge multiple gadgets at a go.
- A flashy cool camouflage bag for teens.
- The package includes a 16000mAh power bank.
- A LED indicator that alerts you when your power is drained.
- Charge multiple gadgets on the go with the three USB ports.
- The camouflage design limits users to teens and outdoor persons.
- The polyester material was not fully waterresistant.
8. Sosoon Anti-Theft Backpack
Our final pick is a perfect choice for schooling, backpacking, international travel, and daily usage.
The bag is TSA approved and can be opened in both 90 and 180 degrees for quick and successful scanning.
The bag is accessorized with both earphones and USB ports.
You are free to choose from two varieties of sizes17 & 19inches tall bags.
The bag comes with 3 major and roomy compartments that can hold 3 laptops.
The interior has several organizing pockets.
Two exterior side pockets are a plus for a small umbrella and water bottle.
The bag is crafted from high quality and durable 1680D waterresistant polyester fabric. Look no further if you carry lots of stuff for your daily usage.
- A luggage strap is placed at the back for mounting the bag on a suitcase.
- It offers multiple large compartments for storage.
- It has an inbuilt earphone and a USB port.
- The bag is made from high quality and durable 1680D waterresistant polyester.
- The package does not include a power bank.
- The USB charging outlet is placed on the side a bit higher and it does not offer the handsfree charging from your pocket comfort.
How To Choose Charging Backpack
Choosing a charging backpack need not be a mind-blowing experience. I bet that you are looking for convenience, comfort, durability, and usability among others. Here are factors that might influence your choice.
This special feature can come in handy to a daily user. Some companies have designed hidden zippers, retractable tethers, lockable zippers, and hidden pockets. These features will definitely confuse any thief out there.
You are walking home after work and the clouds decide to rain on you without permission! Choose a bag that offers waterresistant options. Either a water cover or an inbuilt waterresistant fabric.
A fleecelike fabric will be a perfect option for a laptop compartment while the straps ought to be padded to give your shoulder a hugging feeling and decrease discomfort in case your load is heavy.
Your stuff should determine the size of the bag. Most bags come in three variations of small, medium, and large.
We have seen that most bags come with a USB port and cable only while others offer full sets that include a power bank. These battery packs are not expensive if bought separately.
Manufacturers have gone the extra mile of crafting water and tearresistant fabric out of recycled plastics that are durable. Breathable mesh fabric is a norm as well for that properly ventilated backpack.
While commuting, cycling, or hiking, pick a bag that offers the comfort of an earphone port. This will give you a handsfree ability to listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and receive calls.
If you are a hiker or a cycler, Voltaic Systems Array Rapid Solar Backpack is your best pick. You will enjoy a nonstop charge on the go.
Frequent flyers you might want a bag that is TSA approved, a considerable size that is cabin fitting or can be placed under the seat bag.
Most manufacturers do not include power banks in the packages. This should not worry you as these gadgets are considerably cheap. Markets are flooded with different kinds of charging bags making them cheap and readily available. Although it is prudent to state that your decision should rely heavily on your charging needs.